Uniview Security Camera: 2MP PTZ Dome 22x
- POE Power Over Ethernet - No need for power sockets for each camera. Both power and video transmission are provided through one single ethernet cable from NVR to camera, making installation fast and easy.
- Pan Range - 360°, Tilt Range –15° ~ +90° (auto reverse), Zoom - 22x optical zoom (5.2~ 114.4mm), AF automatic focusing.
- Patrols - The user can set multiple patrol routes or presets for the camera to follow which then rotates to each, while the system records the movement and adds it to the action list. Patrols are a great way of covering a large area with only one camera. You can set the rotation speed, rotation direction, zoom, patrol time and stay time, including "keep rotating", which will allow it to follow the same patrol repeatedly.
- Motorised PTZ - With built-in motorised Pan/Tilt/Zoom you can control functions on the camera remotely.
- Smart IR night vision, up to 150m IR distance
- Smart IR - Works by auto balancing infrared over-exposure which can be produced when the object gets too close to the camera at night.
- IR Cut Filter - Automatically makes the transition from night to day, or from infrared night mode to daylight recording.
- Anti-Reflective Glass - Anti-reflective glass lenses prevent infrared reflection and the accumulation of insects that are attracted to light and obscure or dirty the lens.
- Up to 120 dB Optical WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) - Enables balanced lighting across the entire video image in unstable lighting conditions, such as when the background is bright and the foreground is dark.
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) - Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) is a method by which the camera's imager digitally removes noise from the image. 3D DNR is an advancement of this technology which enables noise to be filtered even more effectively from the image, even in low light conditions.
- Digital Defog - Developed with laser infrared, it actively penetrates fog whether natural or man-made to reproduce details perfectly.
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - U-code is an innovation developed by Uniview as an enhanced encoding technology to reduce the bitrate of H.265 even further, calling it ultra H.265. It does deep compression separating moving targets and static backgrounds. Ultra H.265 reduces bandwidth and storage an incredible 50%-95% over standard H.264/H.265.
- Embedded smart algorithm
- Triple streams - You have the ability to set multiple, independent video streams simultaneously from the IP camera. Each stream can be set at different frame rates, resolution and quality level, ideal if you require remote viewing over a limited-bandwidth connection, but want to retain the highest resolution for recording and local viewing. Triple streams give much more flexibility to users.
- ROI (Region of Interest) - ROI is an intelligent video innovation designed to maximise image quality, network bandwidth and storage capacity. The system will monitor a specific, allocated region in full high definition, such as number plates or faces, while lowering resolution in less important parts of the image, for example the sky.
- Customised OSD (On Screen Display) - The text displayed on the screen with video images and may include time and other customised content.
- ONVIF Conformance - Onvif (Open Network Video Interface Forum) refers to the camera’s compliance to a global open standard for the interface of IP cameras and how they communicate with each other.
- Wide temperature range: –40°C ~ +65°C
- Wide voltage range - Uniview products are designed to handle fluctuations in voltage of +-25% Typically its only +-10% with competitor products.
- IP66 - Can be used outdoors. Sealed from water and dust.
Back Up Storage
- ANR and Edge Storage - Thanks to this backup storage option the cameras have the ability to automatically record to micro SD card when the network connection is disrupted between NVR and cameras. When the connection is restored the footage is automatically transferred from the SD card back to the NVR as though there was no disruption. This is known as ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment). All cameras in the Building Kit are ANR and micro SD card compatible.
- Face detection - The camera takes a snapshot of the face and stores it in the NVR. When you need to identify a person the system will take you to the specific moment the person appeared on the screen.
- Intrusion Detection - You can draw a box or an area of interest within the screen for the camera to monitor. When the camera identifies an intrusion it will prompt the NVR to send you an email or notification with snapshots.
- Scene Change - The camera can identify if it is being tampered with if there is a change in scenery it is actively monitoring. It will be prompted to send you an email with snapshots of the incident.
- Cross Line Detection - Similar to intrusion by drawing lines, however this works best for identifying point A to point B intrusion. For example, a car may be permitted to enter an area from point A but prohibited to exit at point B. The system will only alert you if both point A and point B are triggered in that order.
- People Counting - Pointed at a door (or by drawing a line) the camera will count person by person. It can also identify how many people enter and how many exit. You can review the results by specific time periods on a graph. Suitable for stores or places with high traffic.
- Defocus Detection - The camera can detect when it is out of focus and alert you by email.
- Audio Detection - An audio detection alarm occurs when a camera detects a sudden change in sound volume.
|Sensor||1/2.9" progressive scan, 2.0megapixel, CMOS|
|Lens||5.2~ 114.4 mm (22x optical zoom)，AF automatic focusing and motorized zoom lens|
|Angle of View (H)||54.40° (wide) ~ 3.44° (tele)|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, shutter time: 1/6 s ~ 1/100000 s|
|Minimum Illumination||Colour: 0.01 lux (F1.5,AGC ON) 0 lux with IR|
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Digital noise reduction||2D/3D DNR|
|IR Range||UP to 150m (492ft)|
|Video Compression||Ultra 265,H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|H.264 code profile||Baseline profile, Main Profile, High Profile|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream:2MP (1920×1080):Max. 30 fps; Sub Stream:2MP (1920×1080):Max. 30 fps; Third Stream: D1 (720×576): Max. 30 fps|
|OSD||Up to 8 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 24 areas|
|ROI||Up to 8 areas|
|Motion Detection||Up to 4 areas|
|Behavior Detection||Intrusion, cross line, motion detection|
|Exception Detection||Audio detection|
|Intelligent Identification||Face detection|
|Statistical Analysis||People counting|
|General Function||Watermark, IP Address Filtering, Tampering Alarm, Alarm input,
Alarm output, Access Policy, ARP Protection, RTSP Authentication, User Authentication
|Sampling Rate||8 KHZ|
|Edge Storage||Micro SD, up to 128 GB|
|Protocols||IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, 802.1x, SNMP, SSL, TLS|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF(Profile S, Profile G), API|
|Pan & Tilt|
|Pan Speed||0.1°/s ~ 240°/s|
|Preset speed: 300°/s|
|Tilt Range||–15° ~ +90° (auto reverse)|
|Tilt Speed||0.1° ~ 80°/s|
|Preset speed: 80°/s|
|Number of Presets||1024|
|Patrol||Preset patrol, route patrol, recorded patrol|
|Audio I/O||1 Input: impedance 35 kΩ; amplitude 2 V [p-p]|
|1 Output: impedance 600 Ω; amplitude 2 V [p-p]|
|Alarm I/O||1/ 1|
|Network||1 RJ45 10M/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Power||DC 12V±10%, PoE (PSE Required)|
|Power consumption: 16~30 W|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||Φ215mm×344mm(Φ8.5” x13.5”)|
|Working Environment||–40°C ~ +65°C (-40°F ~ 149°F), Humidity:10%~90% RH(non-condensing)|
Uniview PTZ 22x
Smart Functions: Cross-line Detection
Smart Functions: Face Detection
Smart Functions: People Counting
Smart Functions: Intrusion Detection
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
Standard Shipping is a $25 flat rate for orders under $200.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm
Shipping Times: Typically 2 or 3 Business days. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.
You can return any FULL PRICED item/s within 30 days of the purchase date. Please email/phone us first so we can advise on the best shipping method, and so we know to expect your parcel.You can ship the item/s for return back to us: Spy Monkey Surveillance, 14 Jersey Street, Kempsey, NSW 2440.
For more information, refer to our full policy here: 30-Day Returns Policy.