TruVision 16 Channel Digital Video Recorder: 5MP HD Hybrid with 4TB HDD
TruVision® 16 Channel DVR 15HD - TVR-1516HD
The TruVision® DVR 15HD (TVR 15HD) by Interlogix is a cost-effective, digital video recorder with 4, 8 or 16-channel capabilities. The DVR 15HD utilises TVI high definition technology to deliver mega pixel quality over standard coax cable. This recorder can also start with analog cameras and provides an easy one-for-one exchange for analog to IP cameras as a system is being migrated to an IP video system.
A built-in Web browser and access via mobile apps allow users to stay connected remotely via any Web-enabled device. Login via smartphone or tablet to view, search and monitor facilities, people or valuables. Native integration with TruVision Navigator, the DVR 15HD integrates easily with existing systems and features a familiar, user-friendly interface. Start-up Wizards make installation and DDNS setup quick and simple.
The DVR 15 HD is available with up to 12TB of internal storage capacity and videos can also be archived using a USB memory stick. For user-friendly, remote management and reliable recording, the DVR 15HD represents a comprehensive solution to fit a user's needs and budget.
• Standard or TVI analog camera connection capability
• HD-TVI over coax technology that supports up to 5MPx HD resolution (4MPx IP resolution)
• Supports 5 Megapixel on 8 Channels only - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8. The rest support up to 3 Megapixel resolution
• High definition TVI cameras that can be used with standard RG59 coax cable
• Full channel one-for-one exchange for analog to IP cameras
• 4, 8 or 16-channel real-time recording
• Up to 12TB of internal storage
• Time lapse, event, alarm and manual recording settings
• E-mail notification upon alarm with attached images
• One-button video archive via USB 2.0
• Disk analysis for graphical hard drive evaluation
Installation and Operation
• Compact chassis for 4-channel model and slimline housing for 8/16 channel recorders
• Familiar, user-friendly interface
• Start-up Wizards for quick and easy installation, search and playback
Local or Remote Control and Monitoring
• PTZ and dome camera control via mouse, front panel, IR remote control or optional TVK-800 IP Keypad
• HDMI output for high-quality local viewing
• Triple monitor support - HDMI, VGA and Analog
• Native integration with TruVision Navigator software
• Remote control via mobile apps
• Mac® Safari® browser plug-in
16 CHANNEL DVR 15HD - TVR-1516HD
|Analog Video Input||16-channel, BNC, (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω), PAL/NTSC
|No. IP Channels||16|
|IP Camera Max Res.||4MPx|
|Audio Input||4-channel, RCA, (2.0 Vp-p, 1 Ω)|
|Two-Way Audio||1-channel (Reduplicated with Audio input 1), RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 kΩ)|
|HDMI Output||1-channel, resolution: 1920x1080/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz, 1280x720/60Hz, 1024x768/60Hz|
|VGA Output||1-channel, resolution: 1920x1080/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz, 1280x720/60Hz, 1024x768/60Hz|
|Analog Output||1-channel, BNC, (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω) for event only|
|Video Loop Out||N/A|
|Encoding Resolution||5MPx (HD-TVI only) / 4MPx (IP only) / 3MPx / 1080p / 720p / 960H / 4CIF /
2CIF / CIF / QCIF
|Frame Rate||1080p @ 30 fps 3MPx @ 15 fps|
|Maximum Total Video Bit Rate (In/Out Combined)||128Mbps|
|Audio Output||1-channel, RCA|
|Audio Bit Rate||64 Kbps|
|Dual-Stream||Supports live view|
|Stream Type||Video, Video & Audio|
|Local Playback Resolution||1080p / 720p / 960H / 4CIF / 2CIF / CIF / QCIF|
|SATA||(2) SATA interfaces|
|Capacity||Up to 6TB capacity for each disk|
|Network Interface||(1) RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps|
|Serial Interface||(1) RS-232 Interface (for Probridge, Challenger, Technical Support);
(1) RS-485 interface (for PTZ control or KTD-405 and TVK-800 keyboard control)
|Network Protocols||IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, ARP, SNMP, SMTP, NTP, FTP, DDNS, Telnet, HTTP, RTSP, UPnP|
|USB Interface||(1) USB 2.0; (1) USB 3.0|
|Alarm In/Alarm Out||4-ch: 4/1; 8-ch: 8/4; 16-ch: 16/4|
|DVD Burner||Not available|
|Power Supply||12VDC external|
|Consumption (without hard disk or DVD- R/W)||≤ 20 W|
|Chassis||1U (Rack Mount Ears Included)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||14.25 x 13.0 x 3.07 in. (362 x 330 x 78mm)|
|Weight||≤ 2 kg (without HDD)|
|Web Browser Support||Windows Internet Explorer version 9 and above (may require compatibility mode); Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 and above; Mac® Safari® browser plug-in|
TruVision Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
Standard Shipping is a $25 flat rate for orders under $200.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm
Shipping Times: Typically 2 or 3 Business days. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.
You can return any FULL PRICED item/s within 30 days of the purchase date. Please email/phone us first so we can advise on the best shipping method, and so we know to expect your parcel.You can ship the item/s for return back to us: Spy Monkey Surveillance, 14 Jersey Street, Kempsey, NSW 2440.
For more information, refer to our full policy here: 30-Day Returns Policy.