Uniview 4 Channel Security System: 8MP NVR, 4 x 5MP Easy Turret Cams, 2TB HDD
UNIVIEW 5MP TURRET CAMERA Easy Series 2.8mm - IPC3615LR3-PF28
POE Power Over Ethernet - No need for power sockets for each camera. Both power and video transmission are provided through one single ethernet cable from NVR to camera, making installation fast and easy.
DC12V Output - No need for extra cable to run a microphone, light or siren. Camera's with the Building Pack have DC12V output built into the camera so no need for an additional power supply.
- Day/night functionality - Designed to operate just as good in total darkness as well as light.
- Smart IR night vision, up to 30m (98 ft) IR distance
Smart IR - Works by auto balancing infrared over-exposure which can be produced when the object gets too close to the camera at night.
IR Cut Filter - Automatically makes the transition from night to day, or from infrared night mode to daylight recording.
- Up to 120 dB Optical WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) - Enables balanced lighting across the entire video image in unstable lighting conditions, such as when the background is bright and the foreground is dark.
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) - Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) is a method by which the camera's imager digitally removes noise from the image. 3D DNR is an advancement of this technology which enables noise to be filtered even more effectively from the image, even in low light conditions.
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - U-code is an innovation developed by Uniview as an enhanced encoding technology to reduce the bitrate of H.265 even further, calling it ultra H.265. It does deep compression separating moving targets and static backgrounds. Ultra H.265 reduces bandwidth and storage an incredible 50%-95% over standard H.264/H.265.
- ROI (Region of Interest) - ROI is an intelligent video innovation designed to maximise image quality, network bandwidth and storage capacity. The system will monitor a specific, allocated region in full high definition, such as number plates or faces, while lowering resolution in less important parts of the image, for example the sky.
Customised OSD (On Screen Display) - The text displayed on the screen with video images and may include time and other customised content.
- ONVIF Conformance - Onvif (Open Network Video Interface Forum) refers to the camera’s compliance to a global open standard for the interface of IP cameras and how they communicate with each other.
- Wide temperature range: -30°C to +60°C
- Wide voltage range - Uniview products are designed to handle fluctuations in voltage of +-25% Typically its only +-10% with competitor products.
- IP67 - Cameras are sealed against extreme weather, water and dust.
UNIVIEW 4 CHANNEL COMPACT 8MP (4K) NVR - NVR301-04-P4
This 4 channel network video recorder can support recording in up to 8 Megapixel (4K Ultra HD) resolution. It also supports mobile client access, so you can access your Live camera footage through a smart device, using the EZ View app.
UNIVIEW 5MP IP TURRET CAMERA Easy Series - IPC3615LR3-PF28
|Sensor||1/2.7", 5.0 megapixel, progressive scan, CMOS|
|Angle of view (H)||105.3°|
|Angle of View (V)||69.5°|
|Angle of View (O)||136.9°|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, 1 ~ 1/100000s|
|Adjustment angle||Pan: 0° ~ 360° Tilt: 0° ~ 75°|
|Min. Illumination||Colour: 0.01Lux (F2.0, AGC ON)
0Lux with IR
|IR Range||Up to 30m (98ft) IR range|
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Video Compression||Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|H.264 code profile||Baseline profile, Main Profile|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream: 5MP (2592*1944), Max 20fps;
Sub Stream:720P (1280*720), Max 20fps
|OSD||Up to 4 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 8 areas|
|ROI||Up to 2 areas|
|Motion Detection||Up to 4 areas|
|Behavior Detection||Intrusion, Motion detection,Tampering alarm|
|Intrusion||Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region|
|Protocols||IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SSL, QoS|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF (Profile S, Profile T), API|
|Network||10/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Power||DC 12V±25%,PoE (IEEE 802.3af)|
|Power consumption: Max 4W|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||Φ118 x 96mm (Φ4.6” x 3.8”)|
|Working Environment||-30°C ~ 60°C (-22°F ~ 140°F), Humidity: ≤95% RH (non-condensing)|
UNIVIEW 4 CHANNEL COMPACT 8MP (4K) NVR - NVR301-04-P4
|IP Video Input||4-ch|
|Two-way Audio Input||1-ch, RCA|
|Protocols||P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE|
4K (3840 x 2160) /30Hz, 1920 x 1080p /60Hz, 1920 x 1080p /50Hz, 1600 x 1200 /60Hz, 1280 x 1024 /60Hz, 1280 x 720
/60Hz, 1024 x 768 /60Hz VGA:
1920 x 1080p /60Hz, 1920 x 1080p /50Hz, 1600 x 1200 /60Hz, 1280 x 1024 /60Hz, 1280 x 720 /60Hz, 1024 x 768 /60Hz
|Recording Resolution||8MP/6MP/5MP/ 4MP/3MP/1080p /960p/720p /D1/2CIF/CIF|
|Audio Output||1-ch, RCA|
|Corridor Mode Screen||1/3|
|Decoding format||Ultra 265, H.265, H.264|
|8MP/6MP/ 5MP/4MP/ 3MP/1080p /960p/720p /D1/2CIF/CIF|
|Capability||1 x 4K@30, 2 x 4MP @30, 4 x 1080p @30, 8 x 720p @30, 16 x D1|
|SATA||1 SATA interface|
|Capacity||up to 8TB for each disk|
|VCA Detection||Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking|
|VCA Search||Face search, Behavior search|
|Statistical Analysis||People counting|
|Network Interface||1 RJ-45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|USB Interface||Rear panel：2 x USB2.0, Front panel：1 x USB2.0|
|Interface||4 independent 100 Mbps PoEnetwork interfaces|
|Max Power||Max 30W for single port
Max 54W in total ( 13.5W for each )
|Supported Standard||IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af|
|Power Supply||48V DC
Power Consumption: ≤ 5 W ( without HDD )
|Working Environment||-10°C ~ + 55°C ( +14°F ~ +131°F ), Humidity ≤ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions(W× D×H)||260mm × 240mm × 44mm (10.2" ×9.4" ×1.7")|
( without HDD )
|≤ 1.12 Kg ( 2.47 lb )|
Introduction of EZview App
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
Standard Shipping is a $25 flat rate for orders under $200.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm
Shipping Times: Typically 2 or 3 Business days. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.
You can return any FULL PRICED item/s within 30 days of the purchase date. Please email/phone us first so we can advise on the best shipping method, and so we know to expect your parcel.You can ship the item/s for return back to us: Spy Monkey Surveillance, 14 Jersey Street, Kempsey, NSW 2440.
For more information, refer to our full policy here: 30-Day Returns Policy.