ImagePerfect™ firmware - supports 24×7 surveillance-optimised workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
Workload rating of 180TB/year - allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.1
NVR-ready design - allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
ATA streaming support - sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage - supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty - represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
Lower power consumption - means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
Tarnish-resistant components - help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability
SkyHawk AI:Designed for AI Surveillance
- Scalable AI workloads designed to support an additional 16 AI streams while simultaneously and flawlessly recording footage up to 64 HD cameras1
- ImagePerfect AI provides image integrity with no dropped frames or AI data from loss
- Built-in RV sensors to support multi-bay configurations of 16+ bays
- High reliability with 550TB/yr workload rate
- 2 years of Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Servicesactivated with every SkyHawk AI
SkyHawk’s innovative ImagePerfect and ImagePerfect AI firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24×7 surveillance environments—helping to ensure your business has a formidable layer of protection. Plus ImagePerfect AI minimises AI data integrity loss for even better performance.
SkyHawk AI comes with 2-year Rescue Data Recovery Plan
Your data is incredibly important. Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with Rescue Data Recovery Plans. Whether there is a hard drive mechanical issue, natural disaster, data corruption or virus, Seagate has you covered. Seagate provides industry leading data recovery and it’s all done in-house at one of Seagate’s secure design labs.
Keep Your Drive Healthy
SkyHawk Health Management (SHM) is first-to-market with in-depth analysis that helps to prevent data loss. SHM analyzes and provides detailed information on how to improve storage performance. SHM is built into Hikvision NVR 4.0 OS systems and select Dahua NVR systems.
See More. Store More.
Smart Surveillance with Image Perfect AI
Seagate Skyhawk Surveillance Hard Drive
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
Standard Shipping is a $25 flat rate for orders under $200.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm
Shipping Times: Typically 2 or 3 Business days. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.
You can return any FULL PRICED item/s within 30 days of the purchase date. Please email/phone us first so we can advise on the best shipping method, and so we know to expect your parcel.You can ship the item/s for return back to us: Spy Monkey Surveillance, 14 Jersey Street, Kempsey, NSW 2440.
For more information, refer to our full policy here: 30-Day Returns Policy.